Climate positive conference Berlin Brandenburg
Salon Conrad Arnold Ernst - 505 m2
This three-room combination can be found on the first floor of the cattle barn, and can be reached via two direct street-side entrances. An open anteroom is well suited for a champagne reception or information stands. The rooms, positioned one behind the other, all have a view of the lake and a fantastic panorama over the Stober estate. Mobile partition walls allow all three salons to be combined without any problems. Sun protection glazing and a generous skylight ensure an optimally bright conference atmosphere. All three salons have professional acoustic systems, central floor sockets and central control of the media.
The Salon is named after three sons of August Julius Albert Borsig, Conrad, Arnold& Ernst. Four years after Albert took over the company, the 1000th locomotive 'Borussia', a public festival of the noblest meaning, was held for Berlin and neighboring Moabit. In order to serve the inexorable progress of the time, he had invited innumerable guests, first of all his workers, who were founded by his father in the great work and continued by him in the same spirit. In 1866 he acquired what is now the Stober estate. The manor house and other buildings on the property became an agricultural model estate, and agriculture was implemented on an industrial scale. In 1923 the farm had reached a size of 2700 ha, on which the forerunners of organic farming were already being practiced.