Salon Albert on the ground floor offers the right setting for an intimite wedding. Historic crystal chandeliers, gilded wall lights, ceiling paintings and the original floorboards give the salon its warm atmosphere. A small adjoining room with 13 m² is suitable for smaller work groups or for setting up buffets.
The salon is named after August Julius Albert Borsig (1829-1878), who was awarded the honorary title of Privy Councilor of Commerce in 1869 for his services to the common good. At the age of 25 he joined the flourishing family business in 1854 and took over its management after the death of his father Johann Carl Friedrich August Borsigs. In 1866 he acquired what is now the Stober estate. Its entrance, which was restored around 1980, is known for its sandstone Oranienburg Gate, which is on the other side of the street opposite the Borsig factory and was demolished in 1867. Borsig had them transported from Berlin to Groß Behnitz and placed on the red brick base to the right and left of the gate. Under Borsig's management, an extensive ensemble of brick buildings was built on the estate as the center of an agricultural model farm organized on the basis of modern technologies. Albert Borsig enriched the park with rare trees.
- Facing south and west, lake view
- Ceiling height 3.70 m
- Blackout possible
- Flooring made of historic floorboards
- Chandeliers, historical images
- an adjoining room 13 m²
- Barrier-free access